COVID Announcement to Customers:
The number one priority at ACE Exterminating is protecting the safety of our employees and customers. Our work has been designated as an “essential service” by the Homeland Security Office and we will maintain our commitment of providing service to our customers. Services will be conducted focusing on the “exterior” of homes and businesses. If inside service is critical, we are practicing appropriate social distancing to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
For more information regarding your specific service, contact us 513-351-9100.
About ACE Exterminating
"Quick as a Cat ®"
We are specialists in residential and commercial pest management.
We are members of:
ACE Exterminating: A QualityPro Company
ACE Exterminating is a QualityPro Company. Its purpose is to raise the bar in the pest management industry and to provide consumers with the power to choose a professional pest management company.
What it means to be a QualityPro company:
- All of our employees are interviewed, drug tested, background checked and must have a clean driving record prior to employment.
- Our employees will always arrive on property in company uniform in a recognizable company vehicle.
- ACE Exterminating is the largest pest control firm based in Ohio.
- We are fully insured with coverage of $5,000,000.00 in General Liability insurance coverage.
- Pest management technicians are equipped with wireless handheld devices which allow our technicians to provide high quality, accountable and efficient service to all of our clients.
- All of our employees are certified by the Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky Department of Agriculture. We currently employ over 50 full-time staff.
- Our technicians are involved in continuous training and education through our in-house training sessions, educational materials and seminars developed by manufacturers, distributors, Universities, or trade associations.
- State of the industry techniques and procedures are utilized by our firm.
QualityPro is the mark of excellence and professionalism in pest management.
The designation is similar to the Good Housekeeping seal of approval for the pest management industry.
QualityPro is an industry program exclusive for members of the National Pest Management Association. Its purpose is to raise the bar in the pest management industry and to provide consumers with the power to choose a professional pest management company.
What sets QualityPro participants apart from the others?
- Job applicants fill out an application
- Interviews before hiring
- Reference checks of employees
- Criminal background checks
- Motor vehicle record checks
- Drug-free workplace policy
- Insurance policy requirements
- QualityPro company service vehicle standards
- Standard dress policy
- On-the-job safety policy
- Required termite warranty/service agreements
- Customer communication policy
- Trained technicians to the highest industry standards
- Practice proper pesticide handling
- Certified employees